Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arayah’s Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 4 medium-size yellow or white onions, coarsely chopped
- 4 to 5 pounds tomatoes, preferably summer ripe, coarsely chopped, with juices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 large bay leaf
- Handful of chopped fresh herbs, such as thyme, parsley, oregano, and basil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 99kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|