Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arame-flecked Asian Couscous
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat couscous
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1/2 ounce arame sea vegetable (about 1 cup loosely packed)
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped radishes
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced scallion greens
- 2 to 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons shoyu or tamari
- Approximately 3 tablespoons brown rice or seasoned rice vinegar (the latter adds sweetness too)
- 1/3 cup toasted sunflower seeds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?