Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arabic Fattoush Salad
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil for frying
- 2 small (4 inch) pita breads, torn into pieces
- 1 large English cucumber, finely diced
- 3 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ground sumac
- crumbled sheep-milk feta cheese, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|