Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot or Chocolate-Filled Rugelach
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 sticks (1 CUP) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup crystallized or granulated sugar
- APRICOT FILLING
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons cake crumbs (optional)
- 3/4 cup walnuts broken up
- OR CHOCOLATE FILLING
- 1 cup shaved bittersweet chocolate (about 8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sugar
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?