Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot and Sweet Cherry Pandowdy Recipe
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 ounces slivered, blanched almonds
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the work surface
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), cut into small pieces
- 3 to 4 tablespoons ice water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups pitted and halved apricots (about 1 pound)
- 3 cups pitted Bing cherries (about 15 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), cut into small pieces
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?