Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot and Amaretti Crostata
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds large slightly underripe apricots (8 to 9), halved, pitted, each half cut into 3 wedges
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 6 teaspoons honey, divided, plus additional for brushing
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup coarsely crushed amaretti cookies (Italian macaroons)*
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?