Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot & marzipan twist
- 250g strong white bread flour
- 50g unsalted butter , softened
- 150ml whole milk
- 10g fast-action dried yeast
- 1 large egg , beaten
- 120g dried apricots , chopped
- 150ml orange juice
- 90g unsalted butter
- 70g light muscovado sugar
- 35g plain flour
- 60g raisins
- 65g chopped walnuts
- grated zest 1 orange
- 200g marzipan
- 50g apricot jam
- 200g icing sugar , mixed with enough water to make a runny icing
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?