Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot & almond Chelsea buns
- 450g strong white flour , plus extra for dusting
- 2 x 7g sachets easy-blend yeast
- 50g caster sugar
- 150ml warm milk
- 1 egg , beaten
- 50g unsalted butter , melted, plus extra for greasing
- oil , for greasing
- 25g softened butter , plus extra for greasing
- 85g dried apricots , finely chopped
- 85g toasted flaked almonds , plus a few extra to decorate
- 25g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?