Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 6 tablespoons water, or as needed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 cups fresh apricots, pitted and quartered
- 1 teaspoon sugar for sprinkling, or as desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|