Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot Linzertorte with Quark Whipped Cream
- 2 cups blanched hazelnuts, toasted, cooled (about 10 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour, divided
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) ground cloves
- 14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2/3 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup whole-milk quark* or Greek-style yogurt
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?