Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot Hazelnut Squares
- ¾ cup finely ground hazelnuts
- ¼ cup finely crushed cacao nibs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 tablespoons (6 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- One 8- to 10-ounce jar apricot jam, at room temperature
- 6 ounces 70% bittersweet chocolate, tempered
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 205kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|