Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot Glazed Carrots
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|