Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot Cream Cheese Thumbprints
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/84 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|