Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot Coffee Cake
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pitted and diced fresh apricots
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|