Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins, cut into bite-size pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 20 dried apricots
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|