Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot Breakfast Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, granulated
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Apricot Sugar Free Preserves, plus additional for spreading on tops of muffins
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|