Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot Berry Cobbler
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 4 ounces) butter softened plus 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 5 cups pitted, quartered apricots (Blenheims if you can get a hold of some)
- 3 cups blackberries (or boysenberries or blueberries)
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour (for thickening)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?