Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot Almond Linzertorte
- 2 cups whole almonds with skins (10 ounces), toasted and cooled completely
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 sticks cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 8 ounces dried Pacific apricots
- Confectioners sugar for dusting
- Equipment: a 10-inch springform pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?