Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apricot-Orange Gelatin Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can apricot halves, drained with juice reserved
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 2 (6 ounce) packages orange flavored Jell-O® mix
- 2 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby longhorn cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|