Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Applesauce Bread III
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup warm applesauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh apple, room temperature
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|