Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Applejack Giblet Gravy
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Cooked heart, gizzard, and neck meat from the Turkey Stock for Gravy, finely minced
- ¼ cup instant flour such as Wondra or Shake & Blend
- 2½ cups Turkey Stock for Gravy
- ¼ cup Applejack Brandy, or more to taste
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 79kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|