Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 250 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into cubes
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 splash milk
- 10 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and halved, 3 sliced
- juice and zest of 2 oranges
- 7 heaped tablespoons caster sugar
- 400 g huckleberries or blueberries
- 1 heaped tablespoon plain flour
- 1 large free-range egg, beaten
- 1 small handful demerara sugar
- good-quality vanilla ice cream, optional, to serve
- cream, optional, to serve
- custard, optional, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?