Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Appleberry mulled wine
- 2 x 75cl bottles red wine (such as Merlot; better quality wine makes all the difference)
- 1l good-quality cloudy apple juice
- 115g caster sugar
- 1 long cinnamon stick , snapped in half
- 2 star anise
- 3 tbsp orange Curaao or Cointreau
- a handful or so (about 100g/4oz) frozen mulled fruit or fruits of the forest or Black Forest fruits
- 3 small red-skinned apples , sliced into rings
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?