Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple, pear & walnut crumble
- 500g apples , peeled, cored and cut into large chunks
- finely grated zest 1 lemon , juice of
- sprig rosemary (optional)
- 2 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 500g pears , peeled, cored and cut into large chunks
- custard or cream , to serve
- 100g pack walnuts
- 175g granary or wholemeal flour (or plain white)
- 85g butter , diced
- 85g caster or light muscovado sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?