Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple flapjack trifle
- 100g porridge oats
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 50g butter
- 7-8 Cox's or russet apples , depending on size
- 25g butter
- 25g golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsp blackcurrant coulis (you will find it in small bottles in the chiller cabinet alongside the creams, or by the canned fruit)
- 500g carton fresh custard
- 284ml carton double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?