Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple crumble loaf
- 140g butter , cut into small pieces, plus extra for the tin
- 250g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 140g light muscovado sugar
- 100g raisins
- 3 large eggs , beaten
- 2 apples , peeled, cored and chopped
- 5 tbsp milk
- 1 rounded tbsp plain flour
- 25g butter
- 25g light muscovado sugar
- 1 rounded tbsp roughly chopped hazelnuts
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?