Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and granola crumble cake
- 175g unsalted butter
- 150g, plus 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 3 eating apples, peeled, cored and cut into 8 wedges, you can try pears too
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 220g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150g creme fraiche (or mascarpone cheese)
- 150g blackberries or raspberries
- For the granola topping
- 25g unsalted butter
- 175g Jordans Crunchy Oat Granola with Raisins, Almonds and Honey
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?