Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Rhubarb Purée with Almond Brittle
- 14 ounces (400g) rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pound (500g) sweet apples, such as Cox’s
- About ½ cup (2½ ounces/75g) blanched almonds
- Scant 1/3 cup (75g) superfine sugar
- 5 tablespoons water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 289kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|