Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Poppy Seed Slaw
- 8 cups shredded green cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 3 medium carrots, peeled, coarsely grated (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, coarsely grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?