Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Pomegranate Tarte Tatin
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 3 cups refrigerated pure pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 7 medium Golden Delicious apples (about 3 1/4 pounds), peeled, quartered, cored
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Large pinch of coarse kosher salt
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?