Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Pear Hand Pies with Raisins and Walnuts
- 1 recipe Flaky Cream Cheese Pastry, divided as instructed in step 1 and refrigerated
- 1/3 cups raisins
- 1/3 cup walnut halves or pieces
- ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 ripe pear, quartered, cored, and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Granulated sugar
- Confectioners’ sugar (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 248kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|