Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Pear Crumb Pie
- 1 1/4 cups For the crust:
- 3/4 teaspoon all-purpose flour, plus more for the work surface
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cut into pieces
- 3 solid vegetable shortening, cold
- 1 pound to 6 tablespoons ice water
- 2 pounds For the filling:
- 1/4 cup pears
- 1/4 cup Granny Smith apples
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (about 2 ounces) walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon For the topping:
- 8 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus more for the work surface
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?