Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Noodle Kugel
- 4 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons (packed) light brown sugar
- 6 medium-size tart apples (such as Granny Smith), peeled and cored
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unflavored fine, dry bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) butter, melted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 530kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 205mg (68%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 85g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|