Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Maple Bread Pudding
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons apple brandy (such as applejack or Calvados)
- 1 1-pound loaf pain rustique, all crust trimmed, bread cut into 3/4- to 1-inch cubes (6 1/2 to 7 cups)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 pounds Granny Smith apples (about 5), peeled, quartered, cored, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices (about 7 cups)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup plus additional for brushing (preferably Grade B)
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?