Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Dried Cherry Custard Bread Pudding
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 6 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 16-to-17-ounce loaf old-fashioned white bread, unsliced, crust trimmed, bread cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 3/4 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 1 cup Armagnac or brandy
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (such as Skor or Heath)
- 1/2 cup slivered or sliced almonds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?