Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Cranberry Crisps with Ginger-Pecan Topping
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled, cored, chopped into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 1/2 cup dried sweetend cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled, unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?