Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Cranberry Cobbler
- 6 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 8 slices each
- 2 cups whole fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Oat Topping
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?