Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Cheddar Quick Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 3/4 cup medium-dice Irish cheddar cheese , such as Dubliner (about 3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup grated Irish cheddar cheese , such as Dubliner (about 1 1/2 ounces), grated on the large holes of a box grater
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted, plus more for coating the pan
- 1 1/2 cups grated Granny Smith apples (about 2 medium), grated on the large holes of a box grater
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?