Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Brown Sugar Corned Beef
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 (3 pound) corned beef briskets with spice packets
- 20 small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 head cabbage, cored and cut into large chunks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|