Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Blackberry Polenta Cobbler
- 3 pounds baking apples (such as Honeycrisp or Pink Lady), peeled, cored, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 10-ounce package frozen blackberries (about 2 cups), thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup medium-grind polenta or cornmeal (not quick-cooking)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for work surface
- 1/4 cup sugar plus more for sprinkling
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream plus more for brushing
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?