Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple and Bacon Pie
- For the Dough:
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 4 Tbs. sugar
- 12 cup ice water
- Pinch of salt
- 10 oz. butter
- 5 Tbs. warm rendered bacon fat
- 12 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- For the Filling:
- 1 lb. cubed applewood smoked bacon
- 12 cup honey
- 1 cup apple juice
- 14 cup apple cider vinegar
- 8 Harry & David Honey Crisp Apples, cut in eighths
- 2 oz. butter
- For the Cheddar Cheese Lid:
- 1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 14 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?