Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple & walnut risotto with gorgonzola
- 1 basic risotto recipe
- 700 ml organic vegetable or chicken stock, hot
- 50 g butter
- 1 small handful Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, plus a block for grating
- 175 g gorgonzola cheese, diced
- 75 g soft goat's cheese, crumbled
- 2 crunchy eating apples, cored, halved, and finely chopped, tossed in lemon juice
- 1 small bunch fresh marjoram, leaves picked and chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful walnuts
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?