Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple & ginger pie with walnut pastry
- 175g plain flour , plus a little extra for dusting
- 100g cold butter , cubed
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 25g walnuts , ground
- zest lemon
- 1 large egg yolk , beaten, plus extra beaten egg to glaze
- 5 Bramley apples , peeled, cored and diced
- 5 Granny Smiths , peeled, cored and diced
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 100g crystallised ginger , chopped
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 50ml Calvados
- 50g sultanas
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?