Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Zucchini Muffins
- For the Muffins:
- 2 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon oil (melted coconut oil, canola oil, or vegetable oil)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup grated apple (I use Granny Smith)
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini, moisture slightly squeezed out
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple (I use Granny Smith)
- For the Topping:
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?