Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Zucchini Crostini
- 5-7 slices whole grain bread, very thinly sliced
- 3 ounces goat cheese or chevre, crumbled
- tiny splash of milk or cream
- splash of extra virgin olive oil
- two big pinches of salt
- 1/4 cup apple, cut into 1/4 inch dice (place in a bit of lemon water if not using immediately)
- 3/4 cup zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- a bit of freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?