Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Yogurt Cake or Loaf
- 2-3 apples cored and peeled (I used granny smiths)
- 250g yogurt (used Apple and Elderflower Rachel's Organic low fat yogurt)
- 220g Golden Caster Sugar
- 300g wholemeal Self Raising flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 3 large eggs
- 100g butter
- 2 tablespoons Ground Cinnamon (but really just to taste)
- Ground Nutmeg (to personal taste)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?