Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Walnut Salad
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) container nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 large apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|