Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Upside Down Cake
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white, granulate sugar divided (1/2 cup and 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 pounds Braeburn, Jonagold, or Golden Delicious apples (about 4 medium), peeled, quartered, cored, each quarter cut into 2 wedges
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1-9-inch cake pan with 1 1/2-inch high sides
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?