Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Turnovers with Gingered Cranberry Caramel Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12.5 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Apple Turnovers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup prepared caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized (candied) ginger
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.7g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 102.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|