Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Turnovers Recipe
- 2 apples (preferably Granny Smith, Gravenstein, or another firm variety), peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-by-1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , cut into small pieces
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) package all-butter frozen puff pastry , thawed according to package directions
- Cinnamon or vanilla ice cream , for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?